Greetings! Welcome to kelvinsmusings.com!
I’m Kelvin from sunny Singapore where I live with my lovely wife and two boys, born 2009 and 2011.
In this blog www.kelvinsmusings.com, I muse about…
1. …my unfinished journey as a husband & stay home father of two sons (the youngest with autism),
2. … values I hold dear, like those involving parenting & family, and how to advocate for them to the wider community,
3. …the ups & downs of my writing life, and
4. …issues dealing with work, education (I teach part-time), society & life.
(A fuller explanation about my blog’s genesis and purpose can be found here)
I’ve also been interviewed on national radio, for programs like
> Weekend Life (13 Jun 2021)
> Money Mind (13 Feb 2020)
> Night Life (30 Jan 2020)
and TV program Talking Point in
These sought my take on issues involving fatherhood, family, and society (some arguably controversial!).
Since April 2019 when I began to blog, I upload a post at least two to three times a week. Other places where you can find my writing include the following:
1. The Straits Times on
> 20 Mar 2021,
> 19 Oct 2020,
> 6 Nov 2018, and before
2. Todayonline (18 Jun & 3 Apr 2021)
3. SaltandLight for Autism Acceptance Month Apr 2021 & Sep 2020
4. thir.st for Valentines Day 2021 & Father’s Day 2020
5. The New Age Parents
If any of my writings strikes a chord with you, please like it and drop me a comment at the end of my posts ok? I would love to know how my blog posts resonate with you (Or not!).
Better yet, subscribe now by leaving me your email so you can be kept posted whenever I put up something new yah?
Thank you, and happy reading!