Greetings! Welcome to kelvinsmusings.com!
I’m Kelvin from sunny Singapore where I live with my lovely wife and two boys, born 2009 and 2011.
In this blog www.kelvinsmusings.com, I muse about…
1. …my unfinished journey as a husband & stay home father of two sons (the youngest with autism) who teaches part-time,
2. … values I hold dear, like those involving parenting & family, and how to advocate for them to the wider community,
3. …the ups & downs of my writing life, and
4. …issues dealing with work, education, society & life.
(A fuller explanation about my blog’s genesis and purpose can be found here)
I’ve also been interviewed on national radio (programmes Night Life & Money Mind in Jan & Feb 2020 respectively) and TV (programme Talking Point in 2014 and 2015). These sought my take on issues involving fatherhood, family and society (some arguably controversial!).
Since April 2019 when I began to blog, I upload a post at least once or twice a week. Other places where you can find my writing include the following:
1. The Straits Times in 2021, 2020, 2018 and before
2. TODAY Online
3. SaltandLight for Sep 2020 and Autism Acceptance Month Apr 2021
4. thir.st for Father’s Day 2020 & Valentines Day 2021
5. The New Age Parents
If any of my writings strikes a chord with you, please like it and drop me a comment at the end of my posts ok? I would love to know how my blog posts resonate with you (Or not!).
Better yet, subscribe now by leaving me your email so you can be kept posted whenever I put up something new yah?
Thank you, and happy reading!